Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wedding Cupcake Decorations Wedding Cupcake/cake Decoration Tips..?

Wedding cupcake/cake decoration tips..? - wedding cupcake decorations

Me and my friend decided to create a level and have a mini-cupcake. Cake on top. The only thing is that we ourselves do. The cooking part is easy, but the scenery is something else. I could be flowers or butterflies. Especially since the place where the marriage is famous for the monarch butterfly. We thought a lot about decorating cakes and muffins. But I have no idea where to start. I know it would be difficult to do, but I want something that looks professional. Who knows a site to explain to them, like flowers in search of a fantasy or cake / cupcake decorations? Or can you explain how you are looking for an original design?

No comments:

Post a Comment